Author Elizabeth Gilbert delivered a great TED talk, to challenge conventional paradigms about the nature of creativity.
Here are a few questions to reflect on as you watch this:
1. Are you afraid of the work you were put here to do?
2. Do you have to suffer to find creativity?
3. What are the conditions you need and practices you use to enter the creative space?
4. Where does creativity come from?
5. Is creativity a property locked up inside you that your work “melts” into expression? Is it a collaborative communion with invisible, unseen intelligence and power?
6. Are you the center of your work or is “the work you were put here to do” at the center of your life?
© Aviv Shahar